Have you ever heard someone say they needed a “cap” for their tooth or teeth? They’re referring to a crown. When we recommend high-quality dental crowns in Lexington, it’s for a good reason. These durable, metal-free restorations have some big benefits. They can:
- Add strength to a deteriorated tooth
- Bring back the natural shape and size of a tooth
- Replace a missing tooth atop a dental implant
- Cover discolored or dull teeth
- Enhance your appearance
- Make your smile more bright and youthful
Similar to crowns, bridges are a fixed restoration that replaces or fixes multiple missing teeth. Bridges rely on dental crowns as anchors placed on the healthy teeth on either side of the gap left behind from missing teeth. Just like fillings, crowns, and other restorations — our bridges are metal-free. If you’re missing a tooth or want to learn more about how crowns work, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Your questions —and your health— mean everything to us.