When you come to Cherice Hollingsworth, DMD every six months so we can monitor your dental hygiene in Lexington, we’ll most likely recommend a safe, easy fluoride varnish treatment. It’s simple to apply and brings big benefits like these to you and your smile:
- Fluoride helps your body make the most of other minerals present, such as calcium and phosphate, which can help restore damaged enamel.
- Fluoride treatments will help your body to slow down (or even reverse) how cavities are formed because it attacks the bad bacteria that cause them.
- Fluoride can help delay your need for larger dental procedures or treatments in the future.
- Fluoride treatments can help your little one’s developing teeth stay strong and healthy until their adult teeth start to come in.
- Fluoride will keep your teeth healthy and strong for longer, reducing the time and money you spend at the dentist.
If you have questions about your smile and how fluoride treatments can help, please don’t hesitate to ask us today or at your next visit.